In August pratically every module in the system was affected by updates. In this article we will speak about them in more detail.
Updates to the Logistics-Navigator module:
- The algorithm for distributing orders has changed. It is now quicker and more optimal.
- A visual representation of the percentage that a vehicle is loaded has been created
- A function to analyze the profitability of orders has been implemented. Thanks to this function, users can now determine the places where orders have accumulated, the places where orders have a maximum/minimum cost and users can also add their own profitability criteria.
- A visual representation of order geometry has been created. This function enables the list of delivery routes to be analyzed.
Function updates of the satellite vehicle monitoring system PILOT:
- The fuel analysis algorithm has been optimized. It has been improved considerably in the areas of analyzing fake draining and refueling.
- Integration with the service station management complex KMAZS-Office has been carried out